Travelling with your pet

If you want to take your dog or cat to a foreign country you need to vaccinate them against Rabies at least 3 weeks before travel, and they also require an ID chip and an official passport.
Because every country has its own specific rules regarding animal travel always check the website of the country you are visiting, or contact us.

Health risks
In the south of Europe there are tick born diseases like Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis and Lyme disease. Furthermore, there are mosquito and sandflie born diseases like Heartworm and Leishmaniasis.
Consult us to get specific advice for your destination!!

In the last few years Babesiosis/ Ehrlichiosis has spread all over Europe and it is now a problem in Holland.
Ask us for the best tick prevention medication.